- 8 Otis Spunkmeyer Cinnamon Crumb Loaf Cakes
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 tablespoon earl grey tea (brewed)
- 1 tablespoon peach juice
- 1 peach sliced
- Heat waffle maker. Add 4 loaf cakes at a time filling waffle maker. Close lid and heat for 3-5 minutes until edges are crisp.
- Carefully remove from cinnamon loaf waffles from waffle maker and transfer to plate.
- In a mixing bowl combine sifted powder sugar, earl grey tea and peach juice with a spoon until smooth.
- Pour desired amount of glaze over waffled loaf cakes.
- Garnish with fresh peaches.
- Eat and enjoy!