- 20 Otis Spunkmeyer Mini Golden Cupcakes (10 packages)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 5 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 3 - 4 tablespoons milk
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low, beat powdered sugar and butter until combined. Stir in vanilla and chocolate.
- Gradually beat in milk one tablespoon at a time to make frosting smooth and spreadable. Only use as much milk as needed so frosting does not become too thin.
- Place frosting into a large Ziploc, pushing everything to one corner and twisting the bag tight forming a piping bag. Cut a small corner off the tip of the bag to pipe frosting.
- Add one mini cupcake to the bottom of the push pop mold. Layer frosting over the mini cupcake matching the height of the cupcake. Add a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. Repeat with another layer of cupcake, frosting and graham cracker.
- Top with a marshmallow half. *Optional toast marshmallow with a propane torch.
- Serve immediately or seal with push pop lid to serve later.